Recent Before & After Photos

House Fire in Caldwell Is Extensive


Not all fires are small in the Caldwell area of Idaho. The damage from this fire is partially illustrated in the sooty, dirty kitchen area. But walls, ceilings,... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Nampa


Commercial water damage struck this Nampa warehouse when the main water line burst. A tremendous amount of water was dumped onto the floor of the warehouse. The... READ MORE



Storm Damage to a Caldwell Lower Level


The stormwater ran into this Caldwell dwelling because of a clogged drainage system. When the homeowner quickly rectifies the malfunction, the water damage can ... READ MORE



Caldwell Water and Carpeting Work


When a large quantity of water from a broken fixture floods a carpet, it may be salvaged under certain circumstances. First, the water is clean, not dirty flood... READ MORE



Fire Damage In Nampa


Our team can handle any size fire disaster! We are ready and prepared 24/7 to respond to your fire damage emergency. Our team at SERVPRO will arrive at your hom... READ MORE



Mold Damage Demolition in Caldwell


An abandoned house in the Caldwell area can readily be attacked by mold. When the indoor temperature and humidity are not controlled, dormant spores can begin t... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Nampa Warehouse


Commercial water damage occurred at this Nampa warehouse when the fire suppressant sprinkler system inadvertently activated dropping several inches of water on ... READ MORE



Storm Effects to a Nampa House


The water has soaked into this engineered wood flooring, baseboards, and drywall in this wing of a Nampa house. The water, being contaminated from chemicals, pe... READ MORE



Wet and Stained Carpet in Caldwell


The puddles on this carpet at the stairway landing in a Caldwell area home caused spotting and staining. Carpet cleaning, after an even minor water damaging eve... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Nampa Home


Mold damage at this Nampa home developed in the molding surrounding the front door. The homeowners were afraid that there was more mold damage that they could n... READ MORE